“Whatever thou doest, offer it up to God and pray it may be for His honor and glory.” – St. Teresa of Avila
Become a member of our Healing Team, Positions Available:
Catholic Social Services of the U.P. is searching for a Mental Health Counselor to serve at our Iron Mountain clinic. This is a full time position available immediately. Part time would be considered.
A Fully Licensed Master Social Worker for mental health or substance abuse counseling is preferred. Please send resume and three references to:
Catholic Social Services of the U.P.
347 Rock Street
Marquette, Michigan 49855
Call (906) 227-9119 OR visit our website at www.cssup.org and apply online.
**CSSUP works diligently to ensure UP individuals and families in need do not go unserved. We are operating at maximum capacity to protect children and build UP families. Our efforts are coordinated, efficient and demonstrate good stewardship. We are postured and prepared to adjust to our changing environment including expanding our services to meet increased demands in more communities. CSSUP serves as a shining example of God’s work throughout the UP. Read our code of ethics. **
DOWNLOAD THE EMPLOYEE APPLICATION BY CLICKING here.
CSSUP Key Tasks:
- • Nurture, stabilize and strengthen UP families and communities as they struggle with grief, loss, depression, anxiety, addiction and trauma.
- • Protect vulnerable children and build strong families through our child welfare, foster care and adoption services.
- • Perform as good stewards of the resources provided to us and set an example of efficiency within the Diocese.
- • Promote the teachings of the Catholic Church in our words and deeds.
- • Continue to improve and develop as an organization and maintain the ability to adapt to our changing environment.
- • Take care of the CSSUP team and their families by fostering a safe, productive work environment that promotes selfless, dedicated service.